Looks Like a Puzzle to Me

Wednesday, February 20, 2013
It all started with a visit to the Pinterest Site when I saw this handy dandy 2 tier pots and pans storage.
Pretty sweet isn't it?! I showed it to Dale who also thought it would be great.  Next think I know he buys it and installs it.
BEFORE:
DURING:
 
AFTER:
 THANK YOU SWEETIE!!
What else is my hubby up to on his day off?

CUPBOARDS!! He is beginning the upper cupboards in my basement kitchen!  I can hardly wait until they are done, stained and ready to put things in them.  I love it when things are organized!!

Now in the spirit of Pinterest I will share a card that I CASED from Bev Watt, that I found on the Pinterest site.  I love punch art and I thought this baby hippo was so cute...
I tracked back to the original creator of this hippo and her name is Kim Score.  You can check out her blog HERE.  She charges for the tutorial (she has quite a variety) so I will not post what I used or any directions.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi






Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates