RHSSC # 104

Sunday, September 1, 2013
Another Red Hot Stamper and LUCKY LEFTOVER Sketch Challenge
This is the sketch we had to work with...

And this is my take on it...


Why is this a LUCKY LEFTOVER??

Well, several years ago my friend Rachel (who actually makes up our sketch challenges for us) was my SECRET SANTA with the Red Hot Stampers and she gifted me with this cute purse sized calendar

that she made over using a Hedgehog Stamp.  Once the calendar was out of date I didn't have the heart to throw out the stamped image.  I KNEW that someday I would be able to use it on a card.  Well today is the day!! and I am thrilled to have mailed this out to Rachel while I was on vacation.

Now hop on over to the Red Hot Stamper Blog and see what the other gals did with this sketch challenge, and play along with us by uploading a photo of your card using the Mr Linky.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates