Back in Business

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
We are home from our extended Texas vacation and I am back in business!  My craft room will be open today from 10 am to 5 pm for my COME STAMP WITH ME 'class'.  Looking forward to seeing you all - seems like it has been forever since my last Tuesday class.  This is one of the cards I will have out for you to make.  It uses the NEW Hexagon Hives Thinlits Die from the Occasions Catalog.


The little bee stamp is from the stamp set COLLAGE CURIOS and, yes, it is still currrent!!  I printed the BEE MINE on the computer and the little bee was made using the Simply Pressed Clay and a mold I found at the local craft store.

See you all soon!
Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates