Celebrity Sightings

Saturday, January 25, 2014
Leadership was such a great time and the Managers Reception was the best one yet! If you are a blog hopper like me you probably have seen many demonstrators posting pictures of the Leadership event and the Managers Reception at the Downtown Houston Aquarium.  I won't bore you (hopefully) but I thought on this Saturday I would show you some of the Celebrity Sightings I had while there.

 Here I am with Dawn Griffith.  I have watched her blog for many years.  Her hubby, Richard, was with her at the Managers Reception as well and he and Dale really hit it off.  I think I need to take Dale with me more places because he is such a people person.

 This is Shelly Gardner's (CEO) Daughter Sara Douglas and her hubby. Sara is the "Advisor to the CEO"  She does a fabulous job and one day could easy fill her mothers shoes in the Stampin' Up! role.

 And this is Shelly Gardner herself!! One of the sweetest women you will ever  meet.  She treats EVERYONE like they are the most important person

 These two goofy guys are Chad Richards "Chief Information Officer" and Scott Nielsen "Chief Financial Officer"
Here I am with Rich Jutkins who is the President and COO of Stampin' Up!  Very neat guy - super family man.  I love hearing his stories even though he did not get on stage this year.

All the people who work for Stampin' Up! are genuine.  Every time I had a question - and believe me - I had questions! They were so kind and patient.  Each person filled many roles during the Leadership Convention.  First you would see them teaching you about My Digital Studio (where I spent most of my time) and the next time I would see that same person handing out our free tee shirt and stamp set for attending the Managers Reception.  Stampin' Up! truly is the BEST company to be involved with!  I LOVE my job!!  And when you love your job, you will never 'work' again!!

Why not join my team!! what a great opportunity is in store for you.  Sale A Bration officially starts on Tuesday, January 28th and goes through March 31st.  If you purchase the Starter Kit for only $99 (plus tax but no shipping!)  you will get an additional $25 added to the already great deal of $125 worth of product.  So that means you pay the $99 and get $150 worth of YOUR CHOICE of Stampin' Up! products!  The Red Hot Stampers is having an Opportunity Night on Thursday, February 6th so if you would like to join me to see what it is all about I would love to have you come along.  If you do not want to come or do not live in my area (therefore cannot come) you may still click HERE to JOIN NOW.  I would love to have you become a part of my team.  Don't even fret if you are not even in my state of Michigan - I have a few gals in my downline that are not either and I make sure everyone feels a part of the team.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates