Timeless Talk

Thursday, January 2, 2014
Can't you just hear the scratchy sounds of this old style phonograph playing "Happy Birthday to you?" This card was inspired by LeeAnn Greff.  I'm hoping that when I go to Leadership in just a few short days that I will have the chance to meet some of these Stampin' Up! demonstrators that I follow on their blogs.  It's almost like a celebrity siting for me!


Stamp set used is called TIMELESS TALK #126607 $16.95
Other items used on this card: Raspberry Ripple Ribbon #126845 $8.95
Silver Foil Sheets #132178 $3.95
Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751 $7.95

Thanks for stopping by!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates