Guest Stamper Linda K

Monday, January 13, 2014
TODAY is the last day for the January 7-13 WEEKLY DEALS.  Click HERE to check them out and don't forget about the BLOG CANDY I am offering while I am away! You will find all the details on that blog post!

While I am away on vacation I thought I would share some of the beautiful cards that some of my Christ's Creative Crew gals have made.  These two cards are cards that Linda K made


I love this sponged one made using the LOVELY AS A TREE stamp set and how she stamped a matching envelope for each of her cards


 On this pretty card she used the stamp set BORDERING ON ROMANCE and the words are from WHIMSICAL WORDS stamp set.

Very Pretty Linda!  I think you did a beautiful job!

Thanks for stopping by! and if you want to leave a kind comment for Linda's beautiful work that would be SUPER - I will pass it on to her!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates