Valentine for the Tool Man in Your Life

Saturday, January 18, 2014
When I saw this Valentine card idea by Pamala Smith I knew it would be perfect for a guy like my hubby who has a huge collection of tools.



I am sad that the TOOL SHED background stamp is retired but I like to post cards using retired products because if you are like me, you hang on to all the stamps you love, and even if you don't copy it exactly it still gives you an idea of what you can do.  This card will be a great addition to the Used To Be New Consignment Shop in Hudsonville.  So if you are in need of a card for any occasion, stop on by - cost is only $2.00 per card.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Highdesertstamper said...

Very cute and great for a guy!!!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates