I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane!!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Remember the song "I'm leavin' on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"... Well, I AM leaving on a (jet) plane and heading to TEXAS for Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference.  I am so very excited that my hubby is going with me (again) and this time he is joining me for the Manager's Reception at the Houston Aquarium.  Here is a card I made inspired by Heather North. (sorry Heather does not have a blog to link you to)

I love how she cut out the clouds from the (retired) Cloudy Day Embossing Folder.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stay tuned for news from the Leadership Conference!!

Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates