It's a .... ?

Saturday, January 4, 2014
While I was laying low with vertigo (Inner ear disturbance/dizziness) I cuddled up with My Digital Studio.  This is one of the cards that I made during that time...


You can see how I printed out extra, then cut out the bed, the onesie and the blocks and popped them up with Dimensionals.  I like my cards to have a little 3D to them.


Of course at the time I didn't realize that I could use this post to share our wonderful news with everyone!  Our third grand baby is due to arrive in June 2014!  Jeff and Jess gave us this great news as our Christmas gift.


We are beyond excited!!

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our good news!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates