Firsts and Lasts

Saturday, June 10, 2017
Life is full of firsts and lasts...
When our kids are little we wait for their first smile, the first time they roll over, take a first step, etc
And then there are a lot of "lasts"... The last diaper!! yeah!! Or at the end of life we have the last Christmas with a loved or the last time we can say "I love you" to them.  There are so many more firsts and lasts - too many to count.
Yesterday was Gracie's last day of grade school.  Hard to believe she will be in Middle School come fall. 😕
I have been driving Gracie (and Tyler) to school 3 days a week for YEARS!
May 19th was my last day to drive Gracie (because of my surgery), but Thursday was Grampa's last day to drive her.
The one thing that I will miss the MOST is Gracie's wave. After she gets out of the van she turns around and gives me a wave and a smile. It is my FAVORITE part of taking her to school.
How sad that I never got to see her "last" wave these 3 days a week.
What a sweet time I have with these kids!! They are my HEART!!
This is the card that I made for Gracie to give to her teacher on the last day...
It is a quick and easy card that I made with a Project Life Kit.
Good Luck in Middle School, Gracie!! I know you will have many more "firsts" and "lasts" throughout your life, and I can't wait to share them with you!!
Love, Gramma!

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates