Team Shares Day 4

Monday, June 19, 2017
Today's Team Shares were made by Donne
 Donne has a very successful class each month. She is actually in my SIDE-line, not my Downline. When our upline retired from Stampin' Up! I invited the gals to join my meeting night and Donne is the only one who joined us.  We are very thankful because she is always full of information that we can glean from.
I love this wedding card using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits. The Bride and Groom stamp is from a retired set, as well as the lovely embellishment in the center of the medallion.

The Stylized Birthday Stamp Set is so perfect on the fron tof this card and I love how she off set the papers on the front.
Donne had fun with the Wood Crate Framelit.  How cute with popcorn.  This would be perfect for a baby shower favor! The stamp set is called READY TO POP!
Look at this adorable bench she made using the Wood Crate Framelit. I cannot wait to get down to my craft room to be able to start playing with all my new catalog goodies.
 She even shared the directions - Thanks Donne!
 This adorable note cards were made using the Whisper White Note Cards found on page 195 of the new catalog. The color she used is the retired Mint Macron (one of my favorites). I love the note cards size 5"x3 1/2" and they come with envelopes.  What's New?? we now have the Note Cards in Very Vanilla!!
One last card from Donne - she made this long style card using the Cool Treats Stamp Set and Framelits. Even though the majority of the cards I make are 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", I do enjoy some of the larger cards like this one. I believe it fits in an #10 envelope that you can get most anywhere.
Thanks for sharing all your projects Donne!

And Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates