Waite Violin Studio

Thursday, June 22, 2017
Our Daughter In Law, Jessica, is very musical and has held violin lessons for many years.  How great it is when I get to watch the kids during one of her lessons each week.  We get to hear the violins playing through the vents and each time the kids turn to the music and smile.
Two weeks ago was her end of year recital for her students.  I was really wishing that I would be able to attend, but because of the team meeting I had to skip it.  Next best thing, I made some violin themed cards and a scrapbook page for her.
Thanks to my friend who has a Cricut machine and the violin cartridge that I could cut some out in a variety of sizes for these projects.
Jess just loves music related cards and it made me very happy to make these for her.

I forgot to take photos before giving them to her so she was kind enough to send these to me!
Here is a photo of Jessica and her students
About 3 times a year I hold a scrapbooking day.  I have a nice large crafting room and we would love to have you join us.  The cost is FREE and we just all bring some food to share throughout the day. Generally the hours for this class is 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. If you cannot stay that long, no problem! The next scrapbooking day will be held Saturday, August 19th.  Please RSVP by contacting me HERE .
Have you checked out the NEW scrapbooking supplies from Stampin' UP!? Stampin' Up! is partnering with Memories and More.  There are Albums, Photo Pocket Pages, and More.  You can check it all out by clicking HERE and place your order on line.

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates