Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 11, 2017
This year only one of my "kids" graduated from High School.
My heart is so wrapped up in these kids - I love them so much!!
From this..
To this...
This is the card that I made for Lake
 INSIDE:
This is called a Twisted Pop Up Card
Here is a how-to video from Splitcoast Stampers

Lake was such a fun kid, always making us laugh.
He wasn't much of a sleeper, but when they are good it's not that big a deal.
He was, by far, my best eater!!
When special days like this happen I not only get to see the celebrated one, I get to see so many more of my kids...
Lake and Joey became great friends during their years at Aunties.  Next year will be Joeys turn to graduate.

 Lake's sister Kelly (you might remember her from last Sundays post)
Nick (one of Joey's brothers) was already in 1st grade when he started coming to Aunties.  Nick is already married so maybe some day soon we will have second generation "kids".
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi aka Auntie
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates