Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, June 4, 2017
One week ago we celebrated one of my day care kids as she married the love of her life.
Such a beautiful girl and I am so happy for her.

I would not have missed this day for anything in the world.  So one day after surgery I couldn't wait to celebrate with them.  (This is why they all had to bend down - because I was in my wheel chair)
 Kyra was nearly one year old when she came to stay with Auntie
 This is Liana, sister to Kyra and she was only 6 weeks old when she came to stay with Auntie.
These beautiful sisters came in threes!  This is Melina and she was only a couple months old when she came to stay with Auntie.
We had so many great years together.  In fact Melina even came for breakfast one day a week after we moved into the condo.  What a special year!  I didn't want to miss out on her last year.
One of the great things is that I get to see my other kids at some of these special events.  This is my Kelly.  She is the one I quit work to take care of and she was a joy, every single minute.  Ends up Kelly's boyfriend is best friends with Kyra's husband.  I'm just like a proud momma at times like this.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates