Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day to my sweet Daddy!!
I am so very grateful that he is still here with us especially since he will be 91 years old next month.   He gave us some scares when he had congestive heart failure, but by God's grace he is doing extremely well and has the ability to care for my mom.
My daddy is a hunter and a fisherman. Just recently he was able to do some local fishing off a dock.  I can remember him coming home with buckets filled with smelt and the tedious job of cleaning those tiny little fish never swayed him. So when I saw this cute fishy card on France Martins blog I had to duplicate it for him.  
 Cute Front
 Fun inside
So what do you think? Is it a wide mouth bass!!??
Love you Daddy!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates