Along Came A Spider

Thursday, October 15, 2009
YUCK!!!!!!!!!!! Take a look at this creepy visitor we had outside our house.

I think I would rather see these cute spiders filled with YORK PEPPERMINT PATTIES


How fun are these?!! This is just a taste of some Halloween themed craft sale items I will be selling at Grandville High School Craft Sale on October 17th. Will I see you there? The spiders and the little pumpkin have a York Peppermint Patty sandwiched inside. YUM! The tall treat box is filled with mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups - double YUM! The Top Note box is filled with Hershey Nuggets wrapped in coordinating DSP, and the little Bat Box is filled with some Halloween candy. I used last years Halloween themed DSP to use up my scraps.
Tyler and Gracie think Gramma's mechanical spider is a lot of fun. When you make noise the spider drops and then climbs back up his "web". I have scared many trick-or-treaters by hanging this on my front door on Halloween.
Maybe you would rather dig into these fun spider themed goodies. This is such a fun time to do extra special things for family and friends.




Just ask the kids if they think it tastes good!!













Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates