Trash or Treasure – The Face-off – Part 2

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

DSCF1511The Wedding cake and cupcakes I made in August used a lot of these clear sprinkles so when they were emptied I gave one to Rachel and challenged her to our Trash or Treasure Face-off.

Our family is going to Disney World in November so I thought it would be great to make a little coin jar so Tyler and Gracie could save their coins for a special purchase when they get to Mickey’s House. We are all getting pretty excited and Gracie knows that she has to wait until after her 4th birthday before we can go. This will be a whole new experience for both of them and I can’t wait to see it all through their eyes. They were pretty excited to take this home and go scrounge around for some misplaced money. Click http://rachelscraftroom.blogspot.com/ to link to see how Rachel made over her jar for our challenge.

DSCF1938DSCF1939

MENU:

Once again I used all the left over product that I had lying around the house to complete my project.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Cute Cute Cute!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates