Thursday’s With Melina

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My schedule has drastically changed over the years with my day care business and as I mentioned before – my original group of kids are almost gone. But I still have Melina! Melina is 8 years old and comes to Auntie’s before school on Mondays. The little kids love having her here for that short time, but for six weeks, Melina is coming for breakfast on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s too. On Thursday Melina is the only one who comes so it is just her and I, so many times we will have time to play some games together. Last week we played UNO and JENGA and we were able to get a full 30 levels high. I remember having the same privilege with Lake and we would have marathon Aggravation or UNO competitions. What fun. I really miss my big kids.

View Thursday's with Melina
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates