Trash or Treasure – The Face-Off - part 1

Tuesday, October 6, 2009
My friend and fellow Red Hot Stamper, Rachel, and I are having a face-off challenge for her Trash or Treasure postings. I had asked her if she minded if I did an occasional Trash or Treasure posting and she said “hey, let’s make it a challenge.” So click http://rachelscraftroom.blogspot.com/ to link to her posting and see what she came up with for the same “trash” item. And here is mine:

DSCF1935


This container was originally one that held candy ice cream toppings.

Menu: I used all retired product that I had on hand for this fun treat container. The blue and the ribbon is Pacific Point and the DSP is Good Morning Sunshine - I know it is a bit hard to see in the lighting that I had, but it is really cute with sunshiny kind of flowers.

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Very Cute Christi!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates