Sports

Monday, October 12, 2009
This past week I was able to take in games of two of my day care kids. Kelly is in 7th grade and plays volleyball. I don’t think I’ve ever been to a volleyball game before but I really enjoyed watching Kelly play. I was able to get one picture with my camera before my batteries died so I had to take the rest with my cell phone…therefore the extremely far away pictures, but I really like the one where Kelly looks like a blur of action. Good Job Kelly!! Oh, and by the way, Hudsonville Eagles won all three games against Grandville! Kelly is the one I started running a day care for. Her first day with me was on my 40th birthday almost 13 years ago, and she has been a blessing ever since.

. 5 4

Melina 8 yrs. old plays soccer and this was my first chance to go to one of her games. A bit cold sitting outside, but it is well worth it to watch my “girl" play. Melina still comes to Auntie’s before school once or twice a week, and I am so glad to still have her.

On the field playing and at right and below Melina is playing the goalie. Great job Mena!! and their team won!!! 3-1

I watched 9 yr old Joey play football a few weeks back when it was decent weather out and enjoyed watching his team win as well. I didn’t think to take my camera with me that night so there is no picture of him playing. Also earlier this season I watched Kyra (8th grade) play tennis for the middle school. She and her doubles partner did a great job and they, too, won their match. I really enjoyed watching tennis again as we spent YEARS watching our son Jeff play for HHS. It is still one of my favorite sports. Of course, no camera again. What was I thinking??







Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates