My Becky

Wednesday, October 7, 2009
DSCF1120

Becky and I have been corresponding as Pen-Pals for 40 years now.  We met through Children’s Bible Hour when they had a listing of names and addresses (back when it was safe) on the back page of their Cheery Chats publication.  40 years is a long time to continue a friendship long distance, but we have found over the years how much we have in common.  This year Dale and I traveled down to Fort Wayne Indiana to have dinner with Becky and her husband, Bob, and her daughter, Becca, joined us too.  This past week Becky sent me this homemade card as a Friendship Card as well as an “I hope you are doing well after surgery” card.  She knows I love it when she makes a card for me so I told her I was going to share it on my blog.  Thanks Becky! You are a tremendous  blessing to  me!

DSCF1895

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates