Trash or Treasure – The Face-Off – Part 4

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Okay here we go again and it is another little jar. I tell you, it was hard coming up with ideas for all these jars. I kept thinking in ‘threes’ – like the three bears or the three little Princesses that will be at my grand daughters birthday party, but I really wanted to do them separately because I knew that Rachel would have great ideas – she has quite an imagination. So here is my last one. It was a milk chug from a Burger King Kids Meal. With Halloween right around the corner I thought that I should recreate this into a Halloween treat using our Build A Bear Workshop Dies sold exclusively through Stampin' Up!DSCF1613

DSCF1940DSCF1941

I just love the fun colors of the Halloween M&M’s don’t you? Thought they would look much better in this little jar than around my hips. Click http://rachelscraftroom.blogspot.com/ to see what Rachel did with her Milk Chug jar.

MENU:

SS: Eat Drink and Be Scary

CS: Retired DSP from Glenda’s stash, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Yoyo Yellow, Pumpkin Pie

INK: Basic Black

Accessories: Black Grosgrain ribbon, Build A Bear Dies: Stampin’ Up! Bear and Kooky Spooky, dimensionals

Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

So cute Christi! Thank you for playing with me this month.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates