Party Hearty

Sunday, October 25, 2009

DSCF2082 DSCF2083

What a fun card this was to make!! Once again I borrowed a stamp set from my friend, but this little bear is so much fun I couldn't resist.

MENU:

SS: Party Hearty, Under the Stars, On Your Birthday, Everyday Flexible Phrases (retired)

CS: Melon Mambo, WW, Bermuda Bay, DSP, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel

INK: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon, 1/2" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Fire Brad

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Just wanted you to know that your project will appear on the Late Night Stampers blog finds of the day for Oct. 26. Not a member? Check out http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stampinuplnstampers/.

Dee Tollaksen said...

Great card! I'll be CASEing this beauty!
And I did come here straight from the Late Night Stampers recommendation.

Mary Davidson said...

What an adorable card!! I love it! I came from LNS too. TFS!

RuthieB said...

Me too!!!! I came from LNS!!!! This is precious!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates