Antique Car

Friday, June 25, 2010
My Brother in Law has been actively involved with the Antique Auto Club for years and years. I remember as a teenager going on vacation with them as they toured in their antique cars and dressed in antique clothing. It was a lot of fun to ride down the road in his Model T and see all the people look at you and think how cool it was to be in those unique cars. When I found this card front at our combined Stampin’ Up! demonstrators garage sale I knew I had to get it to give to him on his birthday. Since this is a retired set I could not make one of my own so I attached the front to a full card and added a verse and birthday greeting designed just for him.
Jim's 63rd
Do you think he will appreciate this verse in his card??
Proverbs 20:29 the glory of young men is their strength, but the splendor of old men is their gray hair.
Happy Birthday Jim!!!
And For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates