Hogs and Kisses

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Yesterday was one of my former day care girls birthday.  I can’t believe Liana is 12 years old already.  Actually she has blossomed so much that I thought she was 14 years old…I know the time flies, but let’s not rush it.  Liana requested a Pig cake so when I was thinking how to make it, I quick ran down to my craft room and made her this cute piggy card piggy
cased from Kim Score (thanks Kim) and from there I was able to vision what to do on her cake.  She LOVED it!  Oh I’m so glad, since I have been making the girls birthday cakes for all these years it is hard to come up with something new.DSCF0019 pig close up

So For Now…

Happy Stamping!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates