Trash or Treasure

Saturday, June 19, 2010
I’m working on more graduation cakes today so I will post those pictures later.  Today I thought I would share a Trash or Treasure posting.  During Spring break when I had the school age kids here we took these empty gravy jarsDSCF2027 and some retired rub ons and created these flower jars for the kids when they picked their beautiful flowers during the summer time. DSCF0017Added some pebbles I had on hand from the dollar store and ‘Voila – they have some cute flower jars.DSCF0020DSCF0019
 Flowers a flowers b 
During our walk this week the little girls were thrilled to find their favorite flowers – the dandelions still scattered here and there.

Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Rachel Verbrugge said...

Love it! I seem to have dandelion bouquets on our counter all the time - and occasionally the irises and lilies. (Thankyou Emily ;) )

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates