I Tawt I Taw a Birthday Girl!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Today is my friend Marla’s birthday!!  Happy Birthday dear friend!!  This is Marla and I with our friend Rachel when we went to Stampin’ Up! Regionals last September.   (You can see it was right after I had my wrist surgery – my cast is still on and my fingers are black and blue (and green and purple – YUCK), but you can see we had a ton of fun together. 

             DSCF1763

Marla loves Tweety Bird so when I saw this card idea making Tweety Bird from our great punches I just had to give it a try because, as you all know, I love to make fun things using our punches – you should give it a
try.   

Tweety                                                                                      
Thank you to http://thinkblinkandink.blogspot.com/ for this fun, fun, fun card.
MENU:
SS: none
CS: WW, Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun
INK: Black Marker
Accessories: Grosgrain ribbon – I used a retired color called Tangerine
Punches: Photo Corner, 1 3/8” Circle, Large and Small Ovals, Full Heart, Word Window.
EASY PEASY!  You should give it a try!!
So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates