What to do on a rainy day

Thursday, June 24, 2010
Yesterday was a bit on the not-so-nice weather day.   Thankfully I was down in numbers for kids so activities stayed a bit more quiet.  So what do you do with a 6 year old girl who LOVES to do crafts but does everything so FAST that you can’t keep up with her?  I pulled out a retired Card Elements Kit and let her go at it.   

                                                                                
2322


I “walked her through” the first three cards and then let her create to her hearts content.  Little sister helped and even did some stamping too.  Then I let them use my punches.  You know how much I love to create things with the punches!!  Well, I didn’t even have to give her any tips she came up with this little person all on her own.  I think I see a future Red Hot Stamper in the making!!


   24
Charlie was his normal happy self and loved all the attention the big girls gave him.  How can you not LOVE this happy smile!!                                                          

2725 And, of course, EVERYTHING goes in the mouth!!






















26

I still haven’t posted the cards we made in our June STAMP 10 Class, so for all you who missed class this month – this is what we made…  
                                                     June '10 10 June '10 1 June '10 2 June '10 5June '10 3 June '10 3b June '10 4 June '10 4b
  June '10 6 June '10 7
 June '10 8 June '10 9
So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates