Messy Charlie

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
It has been a while since I posted a Charlie inspired card. I took this photo when he was just six months old and it was my first day to be able to feed him some veggies. Now Charlie is 8 months old – oh, how the time flies! He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his veggies. Actually he just plain LOVES to eat. When I am eating my lunch he wonders why he doesn’t get any and that is AFTER I have just fed him a bunch. It is so cute to see his little bird mouth open and hear him “UMMM” and smack his lips.


messy charlie As soon as I saw the orange carrots on his face I knew there was a color combo to be made. This is what I decided on…




DSCF0043 I was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin’ Connection by Rachel Yurkanin. You can see her version if you click on this site…
http://www.stampinconnection.com/photo/magnified-worm
I changed it up a bit with color and adding the clouds in the sky. It is also hard to see, but I couldn’t resist smooshing my worms with Versa Mark and heat embossing them with Iridescent Ice so that they look just like the sour neon gummy worm in the Sweet Treat Cup.


MENU:
SS: Inspired By Nature, Bugs and Kisses, Something Sweet
CS: Creamy Caramel (retiring), Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, WW (worms)
INK: Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Versa Mark
Markers: Brilliant Blue, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, YoYo Yellow, Only Orange
Accessories: Sponges, Dimensionals, 1 3/4” Circle Punch, Scalloped Oval Punch, Iridescent Ice, Sweet Treat Cup.

So For Now…
Happy Stamping!!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates