M & M's Fan!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010
I LOVE M & M’s!! Especially the peanut kind, and when voting for my favorite M & M guy – my choice is Yellow! Of course this means I need to vote for the M & M NASCAR driven by Kyle Busch!


Our daughter and our grandchildren were out one day and spotted the M & M car on display in his car carrier trailer so they had to take a picture by it and send it to Gramma’s cell phone. Tyler is a HUGE NASCAR fan, but he roots for Jeff Gordon, but he thought it was pretty neat to see the M & M car up close.






And here is a card I made with the M & M theme. Thanks to the Stampin’ Connection for this yummy idea! If you would like to have access to the Stampin’ Connection all you need to do is contact me and I will help you sign up as a demonstrator – and NOW is the BEST time EVER! Until the end of June, Stampin’ Up! is offering a Mini Starter Kit for only $99.00. Then you can be a part of Christi’s Creative Crew and the Red Hot Stampers!! The benefits are endless – how about giving me a call TODAY!!!



So For Now…
Happy Stamping

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates