Christi's Creative Crew

Tuesday, November 10, 2015
I love it when the girls in my down line participate in challenges and swaps.
Last month my girls were at the team meeting at Glenda's and (so far) one of the gals (Marlane) took up the challenge with her FAUX RAINBOW TECHNIQUE
 She also participated in the Christmas Card Swap but was late in getting hers in, but I didn't want to forget to share her pretty card.
Want to be a part of Christi's Creative Crew?  You know I would love to have you!!  Click HERE to get started   then click on JOIN THE FUN.  For only $99.00 you get $125.00 worth of product of your choice.  If you have any questions whatsoever please contact me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates