Sentimental Sunday

Sunday, November 8, 2015
Tonight is the memorial service for my Uncle Mike.  He loved to listen to the Gaither Vocal Band.  Dale and I love them as well, and I could have picked a TON of great songs to share with you today, but I chose HE TOUCHED ME, because Jesus touched my Uncle Mike and changed his life forever and now, in Heaven, Uncle Mike gets to walk, and talk with Jesus all the time.  I cannot even begin to imagine the joy!!  And my Uncle Mike is whole again - Praise God!  The more of our loved ones that go before us to heaven just makes us long to get there sooner, and yet, it is Jesus who we long to see most of all!
If you are getting this in your inbox and see an "error" box please, just click on the Sentimental Sunday header and it will take you directly to my blog where you can enjoy this song.

Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Christi,
I read your blog everyday. I am praying for your family during this homegoing of your Uncle. Praise God you will see him again. Also for your precious grandson Sawyer's health issues. He is a spunky adorable little guy. How thankful we are to have our Lord during these journeys. Ann Tobin

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates