Inky Fingers

Monday, November 9, 2015
I figure if my fingers don't get inky, I'm not doing a good job, but this is a bit excessive.
 This all started with a Red Hot Stamp Challenge.  At last months Team Meeting we stamped this "Thank You" using the Baby Wipe Technique,  and Glenda challenged us to make a card from it. We also used the baby wipe to make the back ground paper.
I had enough of the background paper left over to make a second card, but I didn't have something for the centerpiece so I made another pallet at home.  (all this because Glenda double challenged me to use the wood elements that I won in the door prize drawing that night)
I couldn't let a good ink pallet go to waste so I started stamping away
 I love the GROOVY KIND OF LOVE WORDS, the hearts and the butterflies - oh, and the flowers!  Yeah I love them all
I thought I would use up the pallet for a background paper like before but instead of wiping it across my Whisper White Card Stock I pulled out my SHELTERING TREE Stamp Set and stamped a back ground
What do you think?
 Now I just need to make something with all the items I stamped!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

That's awesome I love the colors

Sherri said...

That's awesome I love the colors

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates