Everyone needs a little help sometime

Sunday, November 29, 2015
I am blessed beyond compare!  One of my friends that I met because of Stampin' Up! offered to help me out with my ginormous order.  Her cousin chipped in too and we had a wonderful day of chatting and laughing. There is still a bunch to do on the third card, but I don't think I would be able to meet my deadline without their help!!
Grampa has a little helper too!  He gave Gracie the task to cut out the freezer paper that he lines his soap molds with.  This helps him out a ton especially now that his time is at a premium with all the craft sales.  His stock is so low he will need to make several batches of soap each week to build it back up.  Yeah! for good sales!! His not-so-little business has really taken off and I am so proud of him!
Gracie was also my big helper in preparing the Thanksgiving Day Pies.  Since she had the day before Thanksgiving off school she spent the day with Gramma.  We made a full sized Pecan Pie, and a full sized Pumpkin Pie, but we also made some mini Pumpkin Pies in a muffin tin - that way we could sample them already on Wednesday!!
She also helped me clean the bathrooms (but I didn't take a picture of that!!)
My little sweetie also decorated the little Christmas Tree that I put up for my team Christmas Party.  She did a fabulous job!  Being 10 rocks!

Thanks for stopping by!
And have a blessed Sunday!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates