Stampin' Up! Updates

Monday, November 16, 2015
(scroll though this to the bottom to see the featured card for today)
This past weekend I was privileged to go to Wisconsin to the very first ever OnStage Local Event with Stampin' Up!  I hope by me going to these events that it carries over to all of you who will reap the benefits of what I learn. We got to see the new Occasions Catalog and the Sale a bration brochure!!  If you have placed an order with me in the last 6 months you will receive one of each of these for FREE!  If you have not placed an order with me and still want a copy of each you can place an order by November 29th or I can mail you out a copy for $5.00 and I will refund that $5.00 with your first order.  Let me just tell you right now, you are going to LOVE IT! It was a super fun time with my friend, and fellow stamper, Carla.
This is Scott Neilson the chief CFO of Stampin' Up! and Brandy Branard who were the ones from the home office in Utah who headed up the On Stage in Wisconsin.  Very cool that the Wisconsin event was the highest attended of all the Local On Stage Events!!  We even had front row seats!  I will tell you more about that later (maybe)
 Friday night I attended the Centre Stage Event for Silver and above!!  This was the pretty flowers in the center of our tables.  Yup! Front row again! WOOT WOOT!!
Today, for the very first time, Stampin' Up! is letting you all know ahead of time which items will be retiring from the Holiday Catalog so that you can be sure to get them before it is too late.  Click HERE for the file listing
I'm pretty excited about the items that are staying as well!!
Tonight is our CARD CLUB and this is one of the cards that we will be making.
And just a heads up the Festive Flower Punch is on the WEEKLY DEALS but today is the last day to get in on the deal!
Click HERE to see these more clearly and to start shopping with me!
I wanted to say a HUGE Thank You to each of you who took advantage of the FREE SHIPPING over the weekend when I was gone.  I did not reach my $100,000.00 goal, but it sure did help.  I am still trying to attain that goal by the end of the year!  I will keep you updated.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates