Saturday Special

Saturday, November 14, 2015
While I am at ON STAGE with Stampin' Up! this weekend I have a great special for you all.  Click HERE for a link to yesterday's blog post for all the details.  Remember this deal only goes through Sunday, November 15th! and it MUST be an online order.

If you are viewing this in your in box just click on the SATURDAY SPECIAL header and it will direct you to my blog.
I thought I would share with you one of the cards the ladies made on Tuesday using the Snowflurry Punch that is on the WEEKLY DEALS for only $13.50  It's a perfect time to get in on the FREE SHIPPING along with the WEEKLY DEALS!
Carla and I arrived safely in Wisconsin with no directional issues at all which is always a bonus for me!! 
While I was away at the Centre Stage Event for Silver Elite and above last night Carla was busy making up the card kit that I made for her.  I can't wait until she promotes to Silver so she can go along with me to this special night.
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi
all cards inspired by Pinterest  (no demonstrator listed) Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates