Last Day!

Sunday, November 15, 2015
Everything about going to a Stampin' Up! event is super fun and special.  The weekend was GREAT!! I enjoyed going to the exclusive catered dinner for Silver Elite and above on Friday night (I will spare you photos of my yummy food) and attending all the classes and workshops on Saturday with Carla and all the other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Today is our travel day home (*sigh)  I can't wait to share with my team everything that I learned.

Just a reminder that TODAY is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the special I offered on my FRIDAY BLOG POST, so click on the link to check it out again and help me out with my goal of reaching $100,000.00 in sales by the end of the year, AND to take advantage of the FREE SHIPPING.  All the information you need is on that blog post.
Here is the pillow gift that I made up for Carla (I hope she likes it because I forgot to bring it with me so she won't get it until we arrive home tonight) :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Christi Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates