Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to all of you who have supported my business in Stampin' Up!  I am happy to announce that I achieved my $100,000.00 goal already!! And it is all because of YOU!!
I thought there would be some grand hoopla when it happened, but I didn't even notice it.  My upline, Glenda, sent out a congratulations on our Facebook page, and I was shocked!! So thank you again for your business!!  Hopefully the next $100,000.00 won't take nearly 8 years!!
I just love to get fun stuff in the mail, don't you?  Instead of all the bills or nonsense mail, it is nice to get a personal card from someone who cares about you and even takes the time to hand stamp a card for you.  This next card is a beauty that my friend, Carla, sent me for Thanksgiving.
I LOVE it!! Thank you Carla!!
Tomorrow will be filled with Thanksgiving day preparations and I will have my helper (Gracie) with me all day.
Wishing you all a blessed Thanksgiving!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates