10 Years Old!

Friday, December 2, 2011
My friend, Jade, is turning 10 years old today!
She is such an amazing young lady, and she has grown so much
this past year she is nearly as tall as me.
I am looking forward to tomorrow when I get to watch
her in her Christmas Play at her church.

I remember with my kids that turning 10 was a BIG DEAL
You know, the whole double digit deal
So I wanted to make a special card for Jade
to wish her a Happy Birthday this year


MENU:
SS: Not So Seriously, Brush Stroke Alphabet (retired)
CS: Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade DSP, So Saffron DSP (retired pattern), WW
INK: Staz On, So Saffron, Poppy Parade,
MARKERS: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Blush Blossom
PUNCHES: Word Window, 2 1/2" Circle, Modern Label
Accessories: Bigz Simple Numbers Die, Big Shot, the backing cardboard to the DSP,
Sponge, Dimensionals, Versa Mark w/Iridescent Ice, Heat Tool
(had to make her 10 sparkle!),

Happy Birthday, Jade!!
I Love You!!


Auntie
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates