Save the Date

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Check out my side bar today! I updated my class schedule
If you live in my area and would like to join us in one of our
fun, fun classes, just email me at christijo48@sbcglobal.net or
leave a comment on this posting.
We LOVE IT when new gals join us for such a fun time of creating.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I went to a Coffee and a Card Class at Glenda's a couple months ago and we
made this cute Telescoping Christmas card...

It starts out like this...


and opens up to this...

As I was making it I thought it would be cute to make as a Save The Date card since our son, Joey was recently engaged at the time. So I went home and made up this next card, but didn't post it until now as they were waiting for Thanksgiving to make the official engagement announcement to Melissa's extended family.

It starts out like this...
(their colors are Turquoise and Lime Green)


and opens up to this...


This will be a fun year helping them with all their wedding plans

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates