SQSC #19

Thursday, December 29, 2011
Christmas must be officially over because I made a Valentine card for the
Stamping Queen's Sketch Challenge this week.

This is what we had to work with...


And this is my take on it...


After I took this picture I thought there was something missing, so even though the sketch didn't call for a sentiment, I went ahead and added it anyway...


Hmmmmm... still needs a little "Bling"...


Okay, That will do!

MENU:
I used a couple new products on this card so I guess this is
officially a "Sneak Peek"

SS: Teeny Tiny Wishes
CS: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
INK: Cherry Cobbler
PUNCHES: Word Window, Modern Label
Accessories: Fashionable Hearts Embosslit Die (NEW), Big Shot, Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz (NEW), Dimensionals, Basic Rhinestones, Very Vanilla 3/8" Velvet Stitched Ribbon
(Holiday Mini - still available through January 3, 2012)

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your finished project....looks great with the sentiment and the 'bling'. Great card.

Sharon Wheet said...

I enjoy stopping by your blog to see what you have created for our challenges, and today I'm loving it! I love how you used the velvet ribbon! perfect touch to those beautiful hearts! thanks for playing along with us @ SQSC

Penny Hanuszak said...

Christi these little hearts fairly leap off the card! How sweet. TFS!

Glenda Calkins said...

Love this card! I might have to case it for my upcoming Stamp a Stack class. Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenges.

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates