A Beautiful Season

Friday, December 23, 2011
I borrowed this A Beautiful Season Stamp Set from my friend Sue for our Stamp A Stack class this month so thought while I had it I would make up some other cards that I have been wanting to make. It was very rewarding seeing the ladies at the Techniques Class oohing and aahing over them and I even sold out of this first one.



MENU CARD #1
SS: A Beautiful Season
CS: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, WW, Red Glimmer Paper
Holly Berry DSP
INK: Stazon Black, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Top Note Die, Big Shot, Snowburst EF, Stampin' Pastels
(the bird was colored in with chalk)
Inspired By: Sandi MacIver

MENU CARD #2
SS: A Beautiful Season, Petite Pairs
CS: WW, Marina Mist, Early Espresso
INK: Staz On Black,
MARKERS: Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Certainly Celery, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red
PUNCH: Word Window
Accessories: Snowburst EF, Big Shot, Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals
Inspired By: Sandi MacIver

Have a BEAUTIFUL SEASON!

Christi



Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates