RHSSC #14

Sunday, December 11, 2011
Here is this weeks Red Hot Stampers Sketch Challenge...


And this is my take on it...

I decided to go with a 3x3 card for this challenge as I am always
looking for ideas for small Thank you notes to add to the ladies orders.
I REALLY appreciate all the ladies who come each month and for
those to place an order I slip in a small thank you note.

MENU:
SS: Christmas Punch (retired)
CS: Whisper White, Garden Green
INK: Real Red, Garden Green
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Circle
Accessories: Tasteful Trims XL Die, Big Shot, Snowburst EF,
Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensional

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates