BIG Order

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Every December I get a BIG order from our Financial Consultant who, thankfully, uses me as her source of greeting cards for all her clients.

These are the cards (72 of them) that I made for the women clients...




I snagged this idea from a card Glenda made way back when,
but I was glad to see the pretty Happy Birthday stamp come
out in a new stamp set available in January during Sale A Bration time
(January 24-March 31).
You can get this stamp set FREE with a $50 purchase (before S&H and Tax)

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi





Pin It Now!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates