SQSC #18

Thursday, December 22, 2011
The Stamping Queen's Sketch Challenge for this week is...


And here is my take on it...

You can't see by the photo but I spritzed it with Champagne Mist
Shimmer Paint mixed with rubbing alcohol

This sketch "screamed" for me to use the new stamp set called
APOTHECARY ART in the new mini coming out in January,
along with the new FRAMELITS DIES Labels Collection

You are going to LOVE all the new things coming out in
the Occasions Mini Catalog on January 4, 2012

If you want a copy of the Occasions Mini for yourself
just place a comment on this post and I will get one mailed out to you.

MENU:
SS: Apothecary Art, Curly Cute
CS: River Rock, Rose Red, Naturals White
INK: Staz On Black, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight
PUNCH: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Accessories: Framelit Die Labels Collection, Blender Pen, Basic Rhinestones
Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, Dimensionals,
Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint

Thanks for Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

tengrrl said...

I love the watercolor look of this. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Hello Christi!
First I LOVE your card!! I am thinking I need this set more and more that I see it :)
Also! Congrats!! YOU (again...shocker!) are featured on the Stampin' Queens Sketch Challenge blog... along with being WINNER! for some fun candy!!! check it out here: http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/sqsc-18-spotlights-winners-announced.html

Inky Hugs,
Cristena
http://www.gettincrafty.com

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates