Happy Dirtday

Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Did you think I spelled that title wrong?
NO - it's just a cute phrase from the stamp set called
I DIG YOU. A perfect set for all the little (or big) boys in your life.

This was a little more detailed for a Stamp A Stack card, but I thought it was so cute and I wanted to show the ladies that you can cut out your images and add them to your card giving them a 3 dimensional look.

MENU:
SS: I Dig You
CS: Pacific Point, WW, Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Brights DSP, Basic Black
INK: Soft Suede, Black Staz On
MARKERS: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Pacific Point
PUNCH: Tiny Tags
Accessories: Snips, Silver Brads (regular size and mini), Dimensionals

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates