RHSSC #15

Sunday, December 18, 2011
Here is this weeks Red Hot Stamper Sketch Challenge...



And this is my take on it...


Want to know where I got the super teeny heart in the word 'love'?


I had my Lace Ribbon Border Punch out for a Stamp A Stack Class
and when you punch out your cardstock you end up with
all these little "confetti" pieces...



Here are the five specific shapes you get...



I took the flower (?) shaped one...


Trimmed off two of the sides...

And Voila` I had the perfect size heart to fit over the heart
on the stamped image
I just popped it up 3D with a smidge of a dimensional to make it stand out.


The Sketch Challenges all this month were super simple ones
which was very helpful during the busy Christmas season.

I pulled out my handy dandy Color Coach to decide what
colors to use on this Sketch Challenge

When we went to Convention in July each Demonstrator was
given this stamp set called WORKSHOP WORDS,
and I wanted to come up with a card
I could use for all the gals this coming year for their birthdays.
Perhaps I have found that card??!!

MENU:
SS: Workshop Words
CS: Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Not Quite Navy
INK: Early Espresso
PUNCHES: Decorative Label, Eyelet Border
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, 1/8" WW Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have A Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates