SQSC#16

Thursday, December 8, 2011
This weeks Stamping Queen Sketch Challenge...

This is what we had to work with...


And here is my take on it...

Thank you to Miss Melina who chose what stamp set we should use
and did all my stamping for me.

You can see we double dimensioned the cute animals from FOX AND FRIENDS

Melina really wanted the monkey on the front but I didn't want to cut
the intricate tail area so not to leave him out I put him in the inside.

MENU:
SS: Fox and Friends, In My Thoughts
CS: Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, WW, Nursery Nest DSP
INK: Chocolate Chip, Staz On Black, Cajun Craze, More Mustard,
Soft Suede, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
PUNCHES: Scallop Circle, 1 1/2" Circle, Scallop Border
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots EF, Big Shot, 1/8" WW Taffeta Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks For Stopping By!

Have a Blessed Day!!

Christi

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

what a cute card! and I love how you gave the animals some dimension! thank you for playing along with us @ SQSC

Cristena Bagne said...

Congrats! You have been featured at SQSC! Thanks for playing along with us Christi! I always love your work! come and get your badge at http://gettincrafty.typepad.com/stampin_queens_sketch_cha/2011/12/scsq-16-spotlights.html
Inky Hugs,
Cristena

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates