Baptism

Sunday, June 7, 2015
We are so excited to share this wonderful news with you all... Tyler, whom I have been featuring on my blog for the past 13 weeks because of his 13th birthday last Sunday, was baptized.  We are so thankful that he is walking in obedience to be baptized, declaring his love for Jesus and his desire to serve Him.
It was hard to get pictures at their church.  They show it on an overhead screen which was perfect, but it still was not easy to photograph, but this is one that Julie's friend took as he walked into the waters of baptism.
Tyler looks so good when he wears gray and yellow so I thought that I would use my designer paper to coordinate with that color theme. This card was inspired by Melissa Davies
One of my friends asked me to make a baptism card for her to give her friend that was being baptized as well, so this is the one that I made for her.
Thanks for stopping by and sharing in our joy!
Christi
Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates