Busy Week! and a Date Change!

Tuesday, June 16, 2015
Normally today is the day that I open up my craft room for you to COME STAMP WITH ME.  BUT...Today I am spending time with my mom and dad who have doctor appointments and it is time for me to start going along with Mom to get the facts straight.
SOOOOOOO.......
the COME STAMP WITH ME open house style class will be TOMORROW, Wednesday, June 17th.  My craft room is open from 10 am to 5 pm and for only $1.50 each you can make as few or as many of these cards that you want/need.  Come when you can, leave when you must.
So if you are a regular attender to the Tuesday, COME STAMP WITH ME class, please note the date change.
Thanks for stopping by!
See you all TOMORROW!
Christi
Cards inspired by: Kay Kalthoff (cards 1 and 2), Sandy Mathis, and Glenda Calkins Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Christi's Creative Crew | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates